Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello World.

Good morning everyone. My name is Alexander Chang and welcome to my blog. I studied sculpture in my undergrad and received my BFA from the University of Arizona. I am currently a grad student working towards a Master's in Management Information Systems and I'm one class away from obtaining my Business Intelligence and Analytics Certificate.

I work for Johns Manville Alloy Shop and Quality Lab primarily as a Quality Inspector and Data Auditor. In addition to quality, I have a background in safety having operated and managed the wood shop, metal shop, wax shop, and the foundry at the UofA. I have also trained students in safe tool use and several casting processes.

Recently I've been revising the plant's Job Safety Analysis and coming up with database solutions for the company's dated filing system. I hope to learn more about big data management and analytics in MIS 587 in order to gain a better understanding of business intelligence within the context of social networks.

Please follow me at:
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment